OUR POLICIES & MISSIONS
Our office is closed on the weekend, major holidays, and on days when our doctor and staff are attending continuing education programs.
We provide services on a by-appointments-only basis. If you plan to see our doctor and staff at our office, please contact us in advance. To schedule your preferred consultation time, give us a call at (435) 579-3800.
We understand that you are busy, and we value your time. For this reason, we strive to be on time during your schedule. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit.
We provide 24-7 emergency care to our patients. If you have an emergency, please give us a call early in the day if possible. Should the emergency occur after hours or over the weekend, get in touch with our staff at (801) 573-9259. To enter the emergency line, please press 0 and leave your message as well as your contact information (phone number). Our Office Manager, Keara, will return your call.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive care, and a unique experience that centers on your needs. Stansbury Park Orthodontics promises to deliver unparalleled dedication and professionalism to create a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING OUR PRACTICE
Here are some of the conveniences we offer to make your visit with us relaxed and anxiety-free:
- Our orthodontist is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Same-day availability of X-rays and records
- We offer the latest in brackets and colored appliances
- We don’t recycle our products for use by the next patient
- Hassle-free appointment scheduling
- No-waiting, scheduled appointments
- Flexible financing options, including in-house financing at zero interest
- We provide discounts for multiple family members
- We offer great prizes in our patient-involvement contests
- We accept most forms of insurance
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express
- Monthly processing of credit cards are available upon request
- Discounts for payments made in full at the start of the treatment
- Confirmation of preferred appointment times by personalized messaging through Televox
- We give T-shirts with office logos with all starting appointments
- Complimentary pre-orthodontic guidance observation program available to young patients
- Fun, friendly atmosphere in our conveniently located office
STATE OF THE ART STERILIZATION:
Safety is our main priority. Thus, we strictly observe infection control and sterilization procedures to ensure your safety and peace of mind, We are committed to providing the highest level of protection and care to ensure your health and well-being. Here are the sterilization procedures that we perform on a routine basis:
All instruments and tools are sterilized with heat after each use to ensure utmost sanitation and decontamination.
We safely discard all disposable items after one use.
To ensure sanitation, we apply disinfectants to all surfaces in our treatment areas, including the chair and countertops. With our commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, we are constantly up-to-date with the latest in infection control and sterilization methods, guidelines, and equipment.
Look forward to a relaxed and comfortable visit in our office. Trust us to make your health and well-being our paramount priority.